Harvest season at Decker Farm is fun for the entire family! Pick a pumpkin to take home, enjoy an old-fashioned hay ride, corn maze, arts and crafts, and face painting! This picturesque historic site will be open to the public weekends in October, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Come enjoy the season with us, and discover your inner farmer!
Your ticket gets you:
- Pick Pumpkins in our new and improved pumpkin patch!
- Take a spin around the farm in a tractor-pulled hay ride!
- Let the little ones go crazy in a hip-high kid’s maze!
- Feed the farm animals!
- Food Trucks, ice cream, smore’s & cider!
- Kid’s crafts and activities!
- There’s so much more to experience at Decker Farm!
*Pumpkins and consumable goods are additional pricing*
Just minutes away from Historic Richmond Town’s Main Village site sits New York City’s oldest, continually operating, family farm. A beautifully restored 19th century farmhouse stands as a testament to Staten Island’s rural beginnings. This working farm boasts 11 acres of wide-open fields, original outbuildings dating back nearly 150 years, and autumnal activities that are sure to put you in the fall spirit!
Decker Farm is located at 435 Richmond Hill Road in New Springville, Staten Island. Parking is free but limited. A free shuttle service will be provided from Historic Richmond Town’s Main Village site, located at 441 Clarke Avenue. Decker Farm’s grounds are uneven terrain. Please dress appropriately and watch your step!
Additional info as well as vendor registration forms can be obtained at (718)-351-1611 ext 266
- Staten Island Living NYC
- October 6, 2018
- Comments Off on Pumpkin Picking at Staten Island Decker Farm 2018