GRADES 3 – 5
- Clubs can be run entirely unplugged, with optional online components.
- Girls read and discuss our nonfiction book, Girls Who Code Learn to Code and Change the World, and then complete thematically related challenges.
- Copies of Girls Who Code nonfiction books are provided along with free curriculum and support.
GRADES 6 – 12
- Require a desktop or laptop computer and reliable internet access.
- Girls build character and coding skills as they learn, plan, build and celebrate together to create a project that they care about.
- Free curriculum and support; meeting guides, self- guided tutorials.